PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
4Service ™ Group – an international research company managing customer experience, leading provider of Mystery Shopping Service, and which specialises in implementation of complex projects to increase sales and develop the businesses of client-oriented companies, is aware of the risks that the collection and use of Personal Data may entail for persons’ privacy and, therefore, has made Personal Data protection and respect for privacy a major concern.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY (hereinafter “Policy”) sets out the commitments made by 4Service Holdings GmbH and its Subsidiaries (hereinafter “4Service”), as well as by all its employees, independent contractors, stakeholders and all other subjects that directly or indirectly participate in the Personal Data processing for the purposes of the 4Service ™ Group’s activities.
4Service Holdings GmbH and its Subsidiaries collect and process Personal Data in compliance with applicable European laws and regulations, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the various national laws and regulations of the countries where the 4Service ™ Group’s Subsidiaries are located.
This Policy explains how 4Service uses, processes and stores your Personal Information.
Subsidiaries means companies within the consolidation scope of 4Service Holdings GmbH, both in the Republic of Austria and in the countries where the 4Service ™ Group operates, in particular Ukraine, Romania, the Russian Federation, Georgia, Bulgaria, Turkey and the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Personal Information means any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
Personal Data means any information that directly or indirectly identifies an individual.
Data Subject (you) means individuals whose Personal Data is processed.
Consent of the Data Subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Processing means any operation or set of operations applied to Personal Data/Personal Information such as data collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use and transmission.
Usage Data means data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Tracking & Cookies Data means text files dropped on browsers, that are able to record data about the user of that specific browser, such as his or her actions on a site, browsing activity, purchases and preferences, IP address and geographical location, and the like.
WHICH DATA ARE COLLECTED BY 4SERVICE ?
4Service collects and processes the following types of data:
- Personal Data
While visiting web site 4service-group.com 4Service may ask you to share with certain Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you. It may include but is not limited to:
- Phone Number
- E-mail address
If you decide to become either 4Service’s client, user or one of independent contractors you will have to sign up on the platform Shopmetrics. In this case 4Service may process, but not limited such Personal Data:
- E-mail address
- Phone Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Postal Code
- Media files and information from media files
- Payment information (Billing and payment data (tax ID numbers, bank account numbers))
- Usage Data
4Service may also collect information how its Services are accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- browser type
- browser version
- the pages of our Services that you visit
- the time and date of your visit
- the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
4Service processes the Personal Data on the basis of the consent which 4Service obtains from you in accordance with the GDPR requirements.
WHAT DOES 4SERVICE USE THESE DATA FOR?
If you are an independent contractor your Personal Data is processed for the following purposes: for services regarding mystery shopping or|and market research projects;
If you are a client user and/or a general visitor your Personal Data is processed for the following purposes:
- improve client services (It allows a more effective response to the requests from clients);
- personalize of Users’ experience. (It allows to determine who is more interesting in services);
- improve 4Service’s websites. (It allows to improve the quality of products and services, convenience of their use, develop new services, enhance our products and services);
- communicate with you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that include our news, updating, information about services with the remark on the instruction how to refuse from receiving follow-up emails.
- carry out statistical and other kinds of research and analysis based on anonymized data.
- provide personalized services to you and perform agreements and contracts;
- for you to participate in various projects implemented through the websites.
SAFETY OF MINORS
4Service’s services are not intended for and may not be used by anyone under 16 years of age. 4Service does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from them. Herewith, 4Service is not liable for any consequences if it becomes clear that the user has not reached the age of 16 at the moment of the consent providing.
THE PERIOD OF STORAGE
4Service keeps your Personal Data within the period that is needed for realization of the processing purposes, specified hereinabove. The period of storage may be longer than the period of processing.
Taking into account the purposes of processing, the period of storage of your Personal Information is no more than 12 months since the date the consent is obtained from you. After an expiration of this period, 4Service shall ask you to give a new specific, explicit, comprehensible and informed Consent or will delete your Personal Data.
4Service may keep storing the Personal Data if a subsequent processing is foreseen by law and is deemed relevant for a purpose which is not compatible with the original purpose of processing stated in this Policy. Herewith, under the incompatible purposes means the purposes concerning archiving in the public interest, scientific, statistical or historical use.
SHARING THE PERSONAL DATA
4Service does not sell or trade your Personal Data and do not share it to any legal persons or individuals, except in the circumstances they are processors of the Company. 4Service enters into confidentiality and data processing agreements with each of our processors to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practices in privacy and security standards and 4Service regularly reviews these standards and practices.
DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
If you are an EU/EEA resident you have certain legal rights:
- The data subject’s right of access.
- The data subject’s right to rectification.
- The right to erasure or right to be forgotten.
- The data subject right to restriction of processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
If you are an independent contractor to realize any of the above-mentioned rights you should access Shopmetrics application by providing your full login credentials (username and password) and use interfaces positioned under My Settings – Edit Profile – My Privacy Dashboard.
In any case you can contact email@example.com for any questions regarding processing of your Personal Information.
The security of your data is very important to us and 4Service is responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that 4Service holds and for which 4Service is responsible, is kept securely and is not under any conditions disclosed to any third party unless that third party has been specifically authorized by 4Service to receive that information and has entered into a confidentiality agreement.
ADRESSING COMPLIANCE TO THE GDPR
4Service has undertaken the following actions to ensure that 4Service complies at all times with the accountability principle of the GDPR:
- The legal basis for processing personal data is clear and unambiguous;
- All staff involved in handling personal data understand their responsibilities for following good data protection practice;
- Training in data protection has been provided to all staff;
- Rules regarding consent are followed;
- Routes are available to data subjects wishing to exercise their rights regarding personal data and such enquiries are handled effectively;
- Regular reviews of procedures involving personal data are carried out;
- Privacy by design is adopted for all new or changed systems and processes;
These actions are reviewed on a regular basis as part of the management process concerned with data protection.
4Service has developed all internal documents to define roles among staff concerning the personal data processing within 4Service.
4Service Holdings GmbH may revise this Policy from time to time. If 4Service Holdings GmbH makes material changes to this Policy, 4Service Holdings GmbH will notify you by e-mail or by posting a notice on the website prior to the effective date of the changes. By continuing to access or use the website after those changes become effective, you agree to the revised Policy.
This Policy is reviewed and evaluated on an annual basis to determine whether this Policy is effective.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY updated 17/05/2021